If you’re a nature and animal lover, come and take a close-up look at how they live in a setting that reproduces their natural habitats. Learn how endangered species protect themselves and lots more. Come to Barcelona Zoo!Barcelona Zoo is located in the Parc de la Ciutadella and opened in 1982.
Barcelona Zoo is a place where all the family can enjoy a day out. Its mission is to disseminate information, research and the protection of animal species in danger of extinction and to educate and make people aware of species at risk. Its facilities faithfully reproduce the natural habitats of the animals that live there and pay particular attention to endangered species. Barcelona Zoo has gathered 4,000 animals from 400 different species.
- Barcelona Zoo focuses its activities on three core themes: the dissemination of information, research and the protection of animal species in danger of extinction.
- The zoo is home to 4.000 animals from over 400 species including the descendants of the albino gorilla Snowflake, dolphins, tropical birds and reptiles.
- Barcelona Zoo offers a whole host of activities and services which make it the perfect day out for all the family: restaurants, bars, pony rides, miniature railway, electric cars, shop, picnic areas.
- Extensive selection of native flora.
- Dolphin show daily at 11.30am, 1.30pm and 4.30pm.
Barcelona Zoo Location
Parc de la Ciutadella s/n. Metro: L1-Arc de Triomf, L4-Ciutadella Vila Olímpica. See Map here
January 1st to March 23th: 10am – 5pm.
March 24th to May 15th: 10am – 6pm.
May 16th to September 15th: 10am – 7pm.
September 16th to October 26th: 10am – 6pm.
October 27th to December 31st*: 10am – 5pm.
* 25/ 12 open until 2pm.
Skip the line entrance.
Adults: 20,70€ | Childre (3 to 12 years old): 12,45€
Children under 3 years old free
Please for special requests send us an email to email@example.com