Gaudí Experiencia, 4D & Exhibition
You’ll see Gaudi through new eyes at Gaudí Experiencia.
Gaudí Experiencia, 4D & Exhibtion is a new way to find out about Antoni Gaudi and his work. For the first time ever, you’ll be able to explore Antoni Gaudi’s creative universe thanks to state-of-the-art 4D and interactive technology. It’s a thrilling and learning experience.
Gaudí Experiencia location
Larrard st 41, Close to Park Güell, one of Gaudi’s architectural jewels.
- Metro: The nearest stations are Vallcarca and Lesseps (L3). Follow the directions on the tourist signs
- Bus: 24, 31, 32, H6, 92, neighbourhood bus 116.
- Tourist bus blue line Park Güell stop.
Winter (October 1 – March 31): 11.30am to 5pm*
Summer (April 1 – September 30): 10.30am to 7pm*
Special opening hours: 24 and 31 December: 10 am to 3pm*, 1 January: 12.00 pm to 6.30pm*
Closed December 25 and January 6.
*Last 4D audiovisual show starts 30 minutes before closing.
Gaudí Experiencia, 4D & Exhibition entrance
Not mentioned Food or drinks.
Price: 9 euros adult | 7,5 euros child and seniors
4D audiovisual is not suitable for:
- Children under 6 years.
- Pregnant women.
- People with heart diseases.
- People suffering from backache.
- Prohibited for children under 4 years.
Please for special requests send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org