Barcelona Shopping & Sensations.
Follow Barcelona’s history and way life through the shop windows of the Gothic, Born and Sant Pere Quarters. Capture Barcelona’s commercial tradition, culture and cuisine with a taste of a bit of everything: from the Santa Caterina market, centenary shops to trendy and local design boutiques in this Barcelona Shopping & Sensations tour..
Discover the most charming independent boutiques and ateliers. Walk, admire and shop around the Sant Pere, Santa Caterina and Gothic quarters where there is a fabulous mix of traiding tradition, historical environment and architectural gems.
Connect with all your senses savoring Barcelona’s lifestyle.
- Taste some nougat for those with a sweet tooth and bread with olive oil and cured ham for those who love tapas.
- Smell the mixture of products of the Mercat de Santa Caterina and enjoy all the hustle and bustle. Pay speciall attention to the amazing variety of fruit and vegetable.
- Touch the mosaic tyles and feel the textures of clothes.
- See the trendy and innovative designs of independent boutiques.
- Listen to the guide’s stories that will unveil the secrets behind the old town and hundred year old shops.
Barcelona Shopping & Sensations Tour pick up point
The tour will start from Sant Jaume, in front of the Tourist Office. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time. Look for the orange umbrellas!
Drop off point
Friday at 3:30 pm from 5 April to 10 January
- Tasting and samples of several products
- Discount card
- Shopping guide and map by Barcelona Shopping Line
- 1 € discount for the guided visit at la Casa de la Seda (Silk house)
Food and drinks.
Duration: 3 hours
Barcelona Shopping & Sensations Tour price: 25 euros adult
The tour involves some walking
This is not a wheelchair accessible vehicle. However, if you have limited mobility (i.e. you can get on and off the coach) we can take your wheelchair with us
Please for special requests send us an email to email@example.com