The Gaudí Tour: An absolute must, includes fast-track entrance to Sagrada Familia and Casa Batlló. Discover what makes these buildings extraordinary: the detail, the symbols, the structural secrets and the technical innovation.
Open your eyes, heart and mind during the Gaudí Tour – wonder at how Gaudí used nature as his source of inspiration, you will find that what seems like chaos is actually based in sophisticated mathematics. Each detail is full of surprises waiting to be discovered. Antoni Gaudí was a visionary architect during Barcelona’s modernista period early 1900. He graced Barcelona with nearly all its extraordinary buildings. No less than 7 have been listed as World Heritage Sites by UNESCO, including Sagrada Família and Casa Batlló.
Passeig de Gràcia
This broad elegant avenue was built for and by the wealthy Barcelonians and they have never left; luxury and design shops line the street along with major banks and the stock exchange. Architectural details include modernist lampposts and Gaudí’s tiles for the pavement and a myriad of grand buildings:
- La Pedrera, Casa Milà. Check out the wavy façade with its extraordinary balconies, and don’t miss the top with the weird chimneys that resemble soldiers looking out for the residents.
- The block of discord. The main architects from the modernista style had the chance to show their best: Gaudí with Casa Batlló, Domènech i Montaner with Casa Lleó Morera and Puig i Cadafalch with Casa Amatller
Casa Batlló is not just a building but an artistic legend; The exceptional façade reflects a tranquil sea and, hidden behind it, is a world of surprised and refined architectural details.
The jewel in the crown of Gaudí’s works, still being built, 2026
- Outside. Each façade explains a chapter of Jesus’ life. You will walk in through the Birth Façade – look closely, the whole nativity is represented there. At the other side of the basilica is the Passion Façade, representing the stages before Jesus died.
- The basilica. There are no words to describe the first time you enter the Sagrada Família. The curved columns resembling trees, the light that dances and plays across the hall in a constant change of colors. Just wait and see!
- Museum. The studio workshop is essential to understand how Gaudí worked and thought. The models he used are beyond anyone’s imagination.
Gaudí Tour pick up and drop off point
The Gaudí tour will start from plaça Catalunya, in front of Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time and look for the orange umbrellas!
Sagrada Família is at the end of the tour, so you can stay on and savor the building for as long as you like or if you prefer you can come back to Plaza Catalunya with us.
Daily at 9 AM all year around
Entrance fees to Casa Batlló (worth 25 €) & Sagrada Familia (worth 18 €)
Comfortable roomy air-conditioned private bus. Please note that all our coach tours involve some light walking.
English speaking guide
Access to the towers in Sagrada Família.
Food and drinks. There is water available in the bus for 1 €
Hotel pick up. Departure point is in Plaça Catalunya, the center of Barcelona and with very good communications, near la Rambla, Gothic Quarter and Passeig de Gràcia
Duration: 3,5 hours
The Gaudí Tour price: 79 euros adult | 39 euros child
This Gaudí Tour involves some walking
This is not a wheelchair accessible vehicle. However, if you have limited mobility (i.e. you can get on and off the coach) we can take your wheelchair with us
Please for special requests send us an email to email@example.com