Catalunya Bus Turistic Wine & Cava
- This tour gives you a first-hand insight into how the different varieties of wine and cava are produced, and also offers tastings of different wines.
- Depending on the season of the year, you can taste the grapes straight from the vine or the wine aged in the barrel at the Jean Leon winery. At the Torres winery, you’ll be able to pair three wines with three typical Catalan cheeses. To end this wonderful experience, Freixenet invites you to an aperitif with typical produce from the zone, as well as a tour of its winery.
The Wine & Cava Bus Tour pick up and drop off point
- Departs at 8.30am from Plaça Catalunya (in front of El Corte Inglés). Passengers should arrive 20 minutes before the coach departs. See map
Summertime (March- November)
Wine & Cava Route: every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 8:30 AM
Winter Time (November – March)
Wine & Cava Route: every Thursday and Sunday at 8:30 AM
- Guided tour and tasting of different wines at Jean Leon Winery.
- Guided tour and combined tasting (cheeses and wines) at Bodegues Torres.
- Guided tour, tasting of different cavas and brunch at Caves Freixenet.
Duration: 8 hours
The Figueres, Dalí & Girona Tour price: 75 euros adult | child (1-8) free
Languages: Catalan, Spanish and English.
Audioguide system in 10 languages: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese and Russian. The same audioguide system is valid for all three routes and has an extra charge of 5€. Audioguide only recommended for non English, Spanish and Catalan speaking people.
The tour involves some walking
This is not a wheelchair accessible vehicle. However, if you have limited mobility (i.e. you can get on and off the coach) we can take your wheelchair with us.
The tours are guaranteed. Every Booking must be confirmed up to 48h before the departure
Please for special requests send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org