Fast track entrance to the Sagrada Família. Relax in a comfortable bus while a friendly guide reveals Gaudí’s world of fantasy and geometry.
You will start with a drive along Passeig de Gràcia avenue, which has two of Gaudí’s most famous works: Casa Batlló and La Pedrera. You will then go towards the Sagrada Família for a guided tour and some free tour.
Who was Gaudí?
Antoni Gaudí was a visionary architect during Barcelona’s modernista period early 1900. He graced Barcelona with nearly all its extraordinary buildings. No less than 7 have been listed as World Heritage Sites by UNESCO, including Sagrada Família and Casa Batlló.
Open your eyes, heart and mind – wonder at how Gaudí used nature as his source of inspiration, you will find that what seems like chaos is actually based in sophisticated mathematics. Each detail is full of surprises waiting to be discovered.
Passeig de Gràcia
This broad elegant avenue was built for and by the wealthy Barcelonians and they have never left; luxury and design shops line the street along with major banks and the stock exchange. Architectural details include modernist lampposts and Gaudí’s tiles for the pavement and a myriad of grand buildings:
- La Pedrera, Casa Milà. Check out the wavy façade with its extraordinary balconies, and don’t miss the top with the weird chimneys that resemble soldiers looking out for the residents.
- Casa Batlló. Casa Batlló is not just a building but an artistic legend. There are so many stories about the Casa Batlló! From the exceptional façade that reflects a tranquil sea to the battle between Saint George and the dragon,
- The block of discord. Passeig de Gràcia was where the main architects from the modernista style had the chance to show their best: Gaudí with Casa Batlló, Domènech i Montaner with Casa Lleó Morera and Puig i Cadafalch with Casa Amatller
The jewel in the crown of Gaudí’s works, the temple is a synthesis of his overall conception of architecture. The richness of detail and its significance need explaining in order to appreciate this fascinating and extraordinary building in full.
Gaudí wished the temple, which is still being built, to be financed by the people, not by taxes or funding, and that’s just what your entrance fees do (included in our tour price): finance the completion of the building started in 1882.
- Outside. Each façade explains a chapter of Jesus’ life. You will walk in through the Birth Façade – look closely, the whole nativity is represented there. At the other side of the basilica is the Passion Façade, representing the stages before Jesus died.
- The basilica. There are no words to describe the first time you enter the Sagrada Família. The curved columns resembling trees, the light that dances and plays across the hall in a constant change of colors. Just wait and see!
- Museum. The studio workshop is essential to understand how Gaudí worked and thought. The models he used are beyond anyone’s imagination.
The Sagrada Família Tour pick up and drop off point
The Gaudí tour will start from plaça Catalunya, in front of Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time and look for the orange umbrellas!
Sagrada Família is at the end of the tour, so you can stay on and savor the building for as long as you like or you can come back to Plaza Catalunya with us.
Daily at 10 am all year round
Daily at 3 pm except Sunday, from 1 April to 2 November
Entrance tickets and fast track to Sagrada Família.
Roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows
Free time in Sagrada Família
English speaking guide
Access to the towers in Sagrada Família.
Food and drinks. There is water available in the bus for 1 €
Hotel pick up. Departure point is in Plaça Catalunya, the center of Barcelona and with very good communications, near la Rambla, Gothic Quarter and Passeig de Gràcia
Duration: 2,5 hours
The Sagrada Familia Tour price: 49 euros adult | 24 euros child
This Sagrda Familia Tour involves some walking
This is not a wheelchair accessible vehicle. However, if you have limited mobility (i.e. you can get on and off the coach) we can take your wheelchair with us
Please for special requests send us an email to email@example.com