Discover the very best of Barcelona in a 5 hours All Barcelona Highlights tour. Get an overall picture of Barcelona’s multiple personalities starting with the genius Gaudí.
In All Barcelona Highlights Tour you will have fast track entrance to Sagrada Família, drive along the waterfront, say hello to Columbus Monument, stop for spectacular views in Montjuic hill and visit Poble Espanyol – The Spanish Village – where you will have about 45 minutes to have lunch and wonder around.
Passeig de Gràcia
This broad elegant avenue was built for and by the wealthy Barcelonians and they have never left; luxury and design shops line the street along with major banks and the stock exchange, as well as a myriad of over 100 year old grand buildings:
- Gaudí monuments: La Pedrera & Casa Batlló. Both façades are outstanding, with the wavy shapes in la Pedrera and the colourful dragonskin of Casa Batlló.
- Block of discord. Gaudí was not the only modernista architect, and in passeig de Gràcia you will be able to see the main architects showing their best: Domènech i Montaner with Casa Lleó Morera and Puig i Cadafalch with Casa Amatller.
The jewel in the crown of Gaudí’s works, still being built, 2026
- Each façade explains a chapter of Jesus’ life. You will walk in through the Birth Façade – look closely, the whole nativity is represented there. At the other side of the basilica is the Passion Façade, representing the stages before Jesus died.
- The basilica. There are no words to describe the first time you enter the Sagrada Família. The curved columns resembling trees, the light that dances and plays across the hall in a constant change of colors. Just wait and see!
Barcelona looks out to the sea with a that is the first thing you will see when driving along the waterfront. Take special attention to the Old Port, Barceloneta neighborhood and some amazing historical buildings like the Gothic Shipyards (Drassanes).
- Old Port
- Columbus Monument
Enjoy spectacular views with the whole city at your feet. You will see how Barcelona is surrounded by mountains and looks out to the sea at the Mayor’s lookout in Montjuïc Hill
Are all Spanish towns the same? You can see the amazing diversity at this open air museum that was built in 1929 and has replicas of streets, squares and buildings from around the country.
- Don’t miss the artists and craftsmen! You can watch them at work, synthesizing traditional crafts with modern design: glass, ceramics, jewellery, fabrics, etc.
There are also many bars and restaurants, you will have about 45 minutes to wonder around and have lunch.
All Barcelona Highlights Tour pick up and drop off point
The Gaudí tour will start from plaça Catalunya, in front of Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time and look for the orange umbrellas!
Daily at 10 am all year round
Daily 12:30 pm except Sundays, from 1 April to 2 November
Entrance tickets and fast track to Sagrada Família and Poble Espanyol
Roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows
Free time in both Sagrada Família and Poble Espanyol
English speaking guide
Access to the towers in Sagrada Família.
Food and drinks. There is water available in the bus for 1 €
Hotel pick up. Departure point is in Plaça Catalunya, the center of Barcelona and with very good communications, near la Rambla, Gothic Quarter and Passeig de Gràcia.
Duration: 5 hours
Price: 75 euros adult | 37 euros child
This tour involves some light walking.
This is not a wheelchair accessible vehicle. However, if you have limited mobility (i.e. you can get on and off the coach) we can take your wheelchair with us.
Please for special requests send us an email to email@example.com