Catalunya Bus Turistic Dali´s Figueres & Girona
- A one-day trip from Barcelona, stopping first in Girona. A city that invites you to lose yourself in its streets and walk through the old town in one of the country’s finest historic ensembles: medieval walls, Romanesque and Gothic landmarks, baroque buildings and one of the best-preserved Jewish quarters in Europe.
- The second stop is Figueres, city of Dalí. A very attractive town with mansions, shops and pavement cafés… and with the Teatre Museu Dalí as its main highlight. The museum allows you to explore the surrealist world of Salvador Dalí.
The Figueres, Dalí & Girona Tour pick up and drop off point
Departs at 8.30am from Plaça Catalunya, Barcelona (in front of El Corte Inglés). Passengers should arrive 20 minutes before the coach departs. See map
Summertime (March to November)
From Tuesday to Sunday at 8:30 am
Winter Time (November to March)
Dalí & Girona Route: every Tuesday and Saturday at 8:30 AM
- Guided tour of Girona.
- Orientation tour to the Dali Museum.
- Free admission to the Teatre-Museu Dalí and “Dalí Joies” in Figueres.
- Discounts at museums, places of interest, shops and restaurants.
Duration: 11 hours
The Figueres, Dalí & Girona Tour price: 78 euros adult | child (1-8) free
Languages: Catalan, Spanish and English.
Audioguide system in 10 languages: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese and Russian. The same audioguide system is valid for all three routes and has an extra charge of 5€. Audioguide only recommended for non English, Spanish and Catalan speaking people.
The tour involves some walking
This is not a wheelchair accessible vehicle. However, if you have limited mobility (i.e. you can get on and off the coach) we can take your wheelchair with us.
The tours are guaranteed. Every Booking must be confirmed up to 48h before the departure
Please for special requests send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org