Montserrat, Tapas & Wine
Montserrat is the most important mountain in Catalonia. A unique massif famous for its gothic shapes, beautiful views, ideal for all sort of treks, and climbing. The guided tour starts with a short walk to the monastery where you can enjoy the spectacular views and get a true feel of spirituality Montserrat has to offer.
After Montserrat we head to Oller del Mas Castle, one of the most important and beautiful wineries in the region, just a few minutes away from Montserrat. Located in an impressive Castle that dates back over a thousand years old, some of its walls are still 10th century originals, the winery reigns over 1000 acres of land with a golf course open to the public.
Oller del Mas is a chateau winery in D.O. Pla de Bages, a traditional wine-making region with thousands of years of history. They only use ecological agricultural methods, and their wines are certified as organic.
Our expert guides will take you to visit the cellar and the vines for a beautiful walk. You will learn how the wine is made in this ancient property and discover all of its secrets.
The tapas & wine tasting will take place at the end of the visit. You will be able to sample the best three wines produced at Oller del Mas, combined with a tapas brunch and a dessert.
The Montserrat, Tapas & Wine Tour pick up and drop off point
Daily at The tour starts at 8:45 am, so please be there 10 minutes prior to start of the tour
- Shared transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Professional English speaking local guide
- Guided visit to Montserrat’s Natural Park and Sanctuary
- Half an hour free time at Montserrat*
- Entrance fee to Oller del Mas Cellar
- Guided visit through the winery, the castle and the vines
- Wine tasting (3 organic wines)
- Tapas meal, consisting of the degustation of six traditional dishes and dessert.
* Please note that the free time during this tour does not allow enough time to visit the Museum of Montserrat, touch the Black Madonna, or ride the funicular. Check our full-day Montserrat, Food & Wine Tour if you are interested in these activities.
Duration: 6 hours
The Montserrat, Tapas & Wine Tour price: 69,95 euros adult | 49,95 euros child (4-12) | 67,95 euros Senior (+65)
The tour involves some walking. Max 16 people per group,exceptionally the groups can reach 18 people.
This is not a wheelchair accessible vehicle. However, if you have limited mobility (i.e. you can get on and off the coach) we can take your wheelchair with us
Please for special requests send us an email to email@example.com